What sets Dupre 102 apart from other SMART environments on campus is the RoboTRAK automated presenter tracking systems. Designed for higher education, corporate training departments and teaching environments it is based on an IR tracking algorithm. The presentor simply wears a lanyard and the RoboTRAK follows the instructor. Paired with any RoboSHOT camera, the RoboTRAK sends its pan/tilt info to create production-worthy video – all without operator intervention. This allows the presenter to focus on content, not technology.
- Reconfigurable furniture (tables and chairs) with capacity for 25 people;
- Blackout Window Shades;
- Two entrances and two private restrooms;
- 3500 Lumen Laser Projector;
- 72.5" x 116" Matte White Projection Screen (ceiling mounted);
- Ceiling array microphone system;
- Wifi available in room;
- RoboTRAK Base System (tracking camera and infrared presentor lanyard);
- AirMedia Presentation Gateway - allows for wireless media connections with either your phone, tablet, or laptop. Without the tether of wires, the presenter is able to move around and explore their space all while being tracked and recorded.
Guidlines for use:
- No food or drinks allowed in room;
- This conference room is NOT a classrom;
- Room may not be scheduled for a single meeting greater than 24 hours;
- Recurring meetings may not be scheduled;
- Users should not remove or disconnect any furniture and/or equipment from the room;
- Please keep the room clean. Dispose of trash and recyblables when complete;
- Training materials for proper use of equipment are available.
Priority will be granted as follows:
- Academic and Administrative units residing in the Library;
- Academic and Adminstrative units at large on a first-come, first-served basis.
- All technology required by presenter will need to be provided by the requestor;
- Room should be left as it was originally found. Any changes in set up must be returned to their original layout;
- Use only whiteboard approved markers;
- This meeting room is normally locked unless scheduled for the time in question. Meeting organizers are responsible;
- To contact Network Services Office [482-6418] to secure a room during the day (e.g. securing it over the lunch hour) or after normal building hours.
How to schedule the room:
- Check room availability for the date and time of meeting;
- Create a Zimbra meeting with resource ns-d-102 in location field and send to email@example.com. Initially, the event will be marked as tentative (if there is a meeting conflict, the request will be auto-declined;
- If you have additional questions, need special accomodations, or need assistance, please call 482-6418.